I help you embody your purpose.
I've been a student of human behavior, potential, and development for the past 10 years. Over the last 5 years I've focused on the question:
How can I create and live a meaningful life?
Scientific research shows the power of a vision, a purpose, or a why. Too often, by the time we ask ourselves this question we feel that it is all but impossible to achieve. But, that is just fear talking.
I envision a world where people have the courage to embody their purpose to bring positive change to our world. I manifest that by powerfully coaching individuals to uncover their personal purpose and create strategies to improve daily.
But, one of my deepest truths is that I lived most of my life by a story I didn't believe in. It was created by my family, peers, and our society. I appeared to be doing well on the outside, while deep down inside my purpose was crying out to be heard.
My clients are high-performing young professionals, entrepreneurs, and millennials who are ready to create a foundation for an intentional life. They are ready to transform their lives, but don’t know where to start, lack clarity of their deepest desires, or are seeking support to turn their dreams into projects with a focused goal.
My coaching directs their attention to the foundation. The limiting beliefs, outdated stories, and habit changes which will support sustained growth and transformation.
Some call this the HARD change. The update to our operating system. An examination of the stories, habits, and ways of being and showing up in the world that propel us to the next level.
I spent my formative years in the frigid cold winters of Buffalo, NY. I now call Ogden, UT and the Wasatch Front home. When I'm not working with incredible people to maximize their strengths you can find me skiing, hiking, biking, climbing and adventuring in the mountains.
Don't underestimate the power of vision and direction.
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
My Coaching Philosophy
You are high-performing young professional, but sometimes you feel:
- a lack of clarity and uncertainty about your future
- you are living a story that is not authentic
- frustrated with your current place in life and know you are capable of adding more value
- a new job or place to call home is what you desire, but you're scared to take the leap
- a lack of self-confidence
- you have a bold vision for how you want to live your life, but were told not to pursue it
- a committed, accountable support system is lacking from your life
- you have created results for others, but you have put yourself last to accomplish them
My coaching philosophy developed for my own experiences. I know how you feel. And I've got you.
What you need is a strong foundation to create your ideal future.
Let me help!
Combining powerful coaching questions, deep active listening and reflective inquiry, working with me will help you identify your deep hidden truths and unlock them to transform your life.
My process focuses on creating, developing or supporting the foundation of your being that will help support further growth and transformation in the future.
The foundation is the limiting beliefs, stories we tell ourselves, negative self-talk, daily healthy habits, routines and systems and how we manage our energy to show up powerfully.
Working with me will help you develop deeper clarity and intention that will allow you to confidently take actions that transform your personal and professional life.
Some of the results you can expect include:
- clarity of your WHY. Your personal mission and vision in life
- increased confidence
- shifting the stories or limiting beliefs that hold you back
- an understanding of the importance of serving yourself, before serving others
- the ability to smoothly transition through different life phases with ease
- creation of healthy boundaries in your relationships
- setting personal and professional goals
- responsibility and accountability for creating a meaningful life with intention and purpose
- the creation of personal healthy habits that positively impact your energy
- shift from making choices out of fear or necessity, to possibility
Let's get started and explore next steps together.
Are you ready to change your story, your job, or your location, but are scared to start?
You are smart, resourceful
What is Coaching? And how can it help?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as a partnering with clients in a though-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches honor that clients are the experts of their own lives and they serve as a creative thought partner to help them think about their thinking.
The relationship between a client and coach is a co-creative relationship that works to:
Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client wants
Encourage client’s self-discovery and growth
Elicit strategies and an action plan based on the client’s goals, personality and vision
Foster client accountability to increase productivity
Coaching allows the client to maximize his or her potential. Research shows that coaching and training is more effective combination than training alone. In fact, training alone can increase productivity by 22.4%, but when combined with weekly coaching, productivity is boosted by 88%.
Coaching is future focused. It seeks to improve an individuals performance in multiple areas of their life by observing their thinking, receiving reflective feedback and inspiring new insights that create action.
Click here to learn more about what coaching with me looks like?